How to See who Likes Your Page On Facebook 2019

When attempting to take care of likes on facebook business web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method how to see that has actually liked your facebook service page, with complete listing of facebook account link.

How To See Who Likes Your Page On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer internet browser, most likely to my facebook web page, and click settings in the top right edge.

* There, discover on the left the option Individuals and also Various other Pages.

* In the menu, choose Individuals That Like This Page. It is additionally there exactly how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook page, but additionally facebook company web page suches as, and prohibited people and web pages from suching as the web page

* You can now export this facebook company page suches as checklist to a spreadsheet.

Exactly how to see that likes your page

With a couple of adjustments, eliminate the unneeded text from the like day and facebook account pictures, and also the result will certainly be a complete facebook web page likes list, with name and web links to the facebook profile page, which is exactly how do i see who has liked my facebook web page.

Exactly how to inspect who liked my facebook web page.

See above, entering the web page settings is how do i see who likes my page on facebook.