Problems Logging Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and rebooting, I suddenly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself exactly how it could have occurred. First, I assumed, its because of clean master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Because I've pretty bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of minutes, I thought that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Problems Logging Out Of Facebook



The option for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application into internal storage space. Simply comply with the steps provided listed below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the app to the internal storage entirely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending time, Shut the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time around then you will be able to login immediately without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combo.

10. Delight in Facebooking.