Not Getting Notifications On Facebook 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notices recently, i.e. obtaining updates as well as teams from people you don't know, then you're not alone-- lots of people started complaining about it since last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I've found a remedy to it. Information after the dive.

Not Getting Notifications On Facebook



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my normal morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I located something strange about my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notices from people I do not know. A lot more especially, I'm getting 'likes' and also comments from status updates and also links that I really did not upload, and updates from teams I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This got me to thinking of my Facebook setups, and also caught the solution just as I was browsing mine: it's a problem with just how my Account Security was established. * headpalm *.

I promptly uploaded an option to my Posterous and also now I'm replicating it here for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Most Likely To Account Settings >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Activity area, you'll discover that the various computers and areas that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Active'. It must be revealing areas and gadgets that you are not acquainted with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to check 'Secure Searching' (so you'll be on HTTPS, a lot more safe and secure) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if somebody else is visiting your account.) [Simply stated, inspecting these alternatives will make accessing your Facebook account more safe.]
5. After following these actions, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Be sure to transform your passwords after. Note likewise that with these setups, you have to guarantee every single tool that will access your account. That turns up in a screen when you attempt to access your account through your mobile devices.

Last Thoughts.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I understand there are still enigmas to be addressed however the perpetrator below actually is, well, my laziness: I ought to have inspected those safety and security setups before. With all the current goings-on regarding hacking and also such, I must have double-checked my accounts to make sure that I can the very least safeguard them from intrusion. I really don't recognize for sure it this was connected with that said, however at least I might relax simple that I've done something about it.