Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out 2019

After doing system updates as well as reactivating, I suddenly discovered that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself how it might have happened. Initially, I believed, its due to clean master (my much-loved mobile cleanser). Since I've quite bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I assumed that need to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out



The solution for this popular Facebook issue is to relocate the app right into inner storage. Simply comply with the steps offered below:

1. Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the application to the inner storage totally.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After investing some time, Shut the app.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will be able to login immediately without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combination.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.