How to See who Likes My Facebook Business Page 2019

When trying to manage likes on facebook business web page or fanpage facebook, there is a way exactly how to see that has liked your facebook service page, with complete list of facebook account link.

How To See Who Likes My Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop computer web browser, most likely to my facebook web page, and click setups in the top right edge.

* There, locate on the left the choice Individuals and Various other Pages.

* In the menu, select People That Like This Page. It is also there how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook page, yet additionally facebook service page suches as, as well as outlawed people as well as pages from suching as the web page

* You can currently export this facebook service page likes checklist to a spreadsheet.

Just how to see who likes your page

With a couple of adjustments, remove the unneeded message from the like day and also facebook account pictures, as well as the outcome will certainly be a complete facebook page likes listing, with name and also links to the facebook profile page, which is just how do i see who has actually liked my facebook page.

How to inspect that liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the page setups is exactly how do i see that likes my page on facebook.