How Do I See My History On Facebook 2019

Evidently, Facebook eliminated this awesome function already, however I'm still wishing they can place this back up when the brand-new timeline has actually officially launched! We will certainly maintain you upgraded.

This is just one of my favored trick attributes of Facebook, the "Look History" - where Facebook has the ability to keep an eye on the people you have actually tracked. You can also use this to see who/what your partner searches for. Simply an advising however, you may not like what you'll see.

How Do I See My History On Facebook



:) View your Timeline profile.

:) In the top right edge of your Facebook timeline, click the "Task Log" button.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third area (after images, suches as and comments choices), click "MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You should see the added alternatives then pick the "Look" alternative, which is located at the really lower of the listing.

How To View Facebook History


:) Currently you need to have the ability to see your search questions.

How To View Facebook History


:) Only the people that are visited to your account can see your search history.

Is There Anyway I Can Erase My Facebook Browse History?

How To View Facebook History


Luckily, you can, and also it's very simple. Just click "Clear Searches" link and also your whole search history must be deleted! You might also delete specific searches by clicking the "block" symbol beside your browsed query.