Not Receiving Email Notifications From Facebook 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates and groups from people you don't know, after that you're not the only one-- lots of individuals started complaining about it because last Sunday, June 19. Thankfully, I have actually found a remedy to it. Details after the jump.

Not Receiving Email Notifications From Facebook



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I located something odd concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notices from people I don't recognize. A lot more especially, I'm getting 'suches as' and also comments from standing updates as well as links that I didn't publish, as well as updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This got me to thinking about my Facebook settings, as well as caught the option just as I was browsing mine: it's a problem with just how my Account Safety and security was set up. * headpalm *.

I swiftly published a service to my Posterous and now I'm replicating it right here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Activity.

2. From the Account Activity area, you'll locate that the various computer systems as well as locations that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Active'. It should be revealing locations and also gadgets that you are not knowledgeable about.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to inspect 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, much more protected) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be alerted if somebody else is browsing through your account.) [Just stated, examining these options will make accessing your Facebook account extra safe.]
5. After complying with these actions, you must get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to alter your passwords after. Note additionally that with these settings, you have to vouch for every device that will certainly access your account. That comes up in a screen when you attempt to access your account via your smart phones.

Final Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I understand there are still secrets to be addressed however the perpetrator right here really is, well, my idleness: I must have inspected those safety and security settings before. With all the existing goings-on concerning hacking and such, I should have double-checked my accounts to ensure that I can least shield them from invasion. I really do not understand for sure it this was associated keeping that, but at the very least I might rest very easy that I've found a solution for it.