No Logout button On Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and restarting, I suddenly discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered exactly how it can have happened. First, I believed, its as a result of clean master (my much-loved mobile cleanser). Since I've rather bad habit of running tidy master after interval of few mins, I believed that must be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


No Logout Button On Facebook



The remedy for this prominent Facebook trouble is to relocate the app into inner storage space. Simply adhere to the actions offered listed below:

1. Go to Setups -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage totally.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After investing some time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this time then you will be able to login instantly without getting in that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combo.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.