I Can't Logout My Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I instantly found that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself exactly how it could have happened. Initially, I believed, its because of clean master (my much-loved mobile cleanser). Since I've pretty bad habit of running tidy master after period of few minutes, I thought that have to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


I Can't Logout My Facebook



The service for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application into inner storage. Just follow the steps given listed below:

1. Go to Setups -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the application to the inner storage space entirely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After investing a long time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android App this time around after that you will be able to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combo.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.