Facebook Cannot Logout 2019

After doing system updates and also reactivating, I suddenly discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned exactly how it could have taken place. First, I believed, its because of tidy master (my preferred mobile cleanser). Given that I've quite bad habit of running clean master after period of couple of mins, I believed that must be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Cannot Logout



The service for this prominent Facebook problem is to relocate the application right into inner storage. Simply comply with the steps given below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the app to the interior storage completely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After investing some time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will be able to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and also password combo.

10. Delight in Facebooking.