How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created 2019

A Facebook team can be deleted however however there's no basic delete option readily available. In order to erase a team, initially you have to get rid of all signed up with members and then ultimately eliminate on your own from the group. So the a lot more participants you have, the longer it requires to remove.

How Do I Delete A Facebook Group I Created



Below's exactly how to go about it:

First go to the group primary web page and click on "Edit Group." On the next web page, click "Participants" discovered on the left pane. All signed up with participants are now shown. Here get rid of every person from the team.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Note: Even if you are a manager, you will not be able to remove the team creator.

Afterwards return back to the team major page, and also click "Leave Team" to remove yourself. You will obtain a confirmation message as listed below:.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Struck "Erase group." That's it! The team will certainly now be erased and also any type of join requests, if pending, are additionally deleted with it.