Facebook Logout button Missing 2019

After doing system updates and also reactivating, I suddenly discovered that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android App. I asked yourself how it can have taken place. First, I assumed, its because of clean master (my much-loved mobile cleanser). Considering that I have actually rather bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I thought that need to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Button Missing



The remedy for this popular Facebook problem is to move the app into internal storage space. Just follow the steps given below:

1. Most likely to Setups -> Applications -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the application to the internal storage completely.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending time, Shut the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this moment then you will be able to login automatically without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and also password combination.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.