Facebook App Notifications Not Working android 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook alerts recently, i.e. getting updates and also groups from people you don't understand, then you're not the only one-- great deals of people started whining regarding it because last Sunday, June 19. Luckily, I've located a solution to it. Details after the dive.

Facebook App Notifications Not Working Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my normal early morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I found something odd concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notices from people I do not know. Much more particularly, I'm getting 'likes' and also comments from status updates as well as web links that I didn't publish, as well as updates from groups I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This got me to considering my Facebook setups, as well as hit upon the remedy just as I was surfing mine: it's an issue with exactly how my Account Safety and security was set up. * headpalm *.

I quickly posted a remedy to my Posterous and also currently I'm duplicating it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Most Likely To Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll locate that the different computer systems and also areas that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Also Energetic'. It should be showing areas as well as tools that you are not acquainted with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Additionally Active'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. After that be sure to inspect 'Secure Searching' (so you'll be on HTTPS, a lot more safe) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if another person is logging on your account.) [Merely claimed, examining these alternatives will certainly make accessing your Facebook account a lot more protected.]
5. After adhering to these steps, you must get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make certain to change your passwords after. Keep in mind also that with these settings, you have to vouch for every gadget that will certainly access your account. That comes up in a screen when you attempt to access your account via your mobile phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I understand there are still secrets to be addressed but the offender right here truly is, well, my idleness: I should have examined those safety and security setups before. With all the present goings-on about hacking and also such, I need to have double-checked my accounts to make sure that I can the very least protect them from breach. I really do not know for sure it this was related keeping that, yet at the very least I might relax very easy that I've thrown down the gauntlet.